As part of the commitment to leveraging the small business community throughout their organization, Battelle needs small business partners to join their electronic-ordering databases, “PunchOut“ and “Coupa”!
Left Brain Professionals is partnering with Battelle due to their vast network to small businesses of all certifications –Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, 8(a) –throughout multiple industries.
Over the next few weeks, Battelle’s goal is to double their accepted suppliers in the spend categories of:
(2) Computer and Information Technologies (CIT) peripherals
(3) Compressed Gas (4) Electronic Components
(5) Lab Supplies
(6) Life Science
(9) Office Supplies. Suppliers, including resellers, are welcome to apply.
Both the PunchOut and Coupa applications utilize the cXML data format, which is a requirement for all suppliers to meet. The data interface for PunchOut is via PeopleSoft 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.50.27.
Additionally, all suppliers:
(1) must have active virus protection and email security applied,
(2) be able to support both applications,
(3) have the ability to ship anywhere in the continental United States (CONUS), including Alaska and Hawaii, and the US Territory of Puerto Rico.
All purchase orders and all invoices must originate from and be processed within the applications. An official request for proposal (RFP) will be executed, by spend category, via the Scout program in the upcoming weeks. Notice of the opening of the RFP will be sent to registered parties only.
Companies interested in participating that meet the capability requirements of both the PunchOut and Coupa applications are encouraged to contact Left Brain Professionals’ project liaison at their earliest convenience for a brief discussion prior to being included in any spend category’s RFP distribution list.
Questions about the PunchOut and/or Coupa applications should be communicated to Melissa Metzger for coordination of response.
Melissa Metzger, MAFM, at (614-556-4415) or email@example.com,
Posted in: Uncategorized