Thank you for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) regarding your interest in doing business with FEMA. If you are contacting FEMA seeking to do business in support of a disaster recovery effort, please be aware that in accordance with the Robert T. Stafford Act, FEMA’s goal is to seek local companies within the disaster area for services related to a specific disaster when practical and feasible. The ILP establishes strategic relationships with suppliers and stakeholders; serves as an information provider for suppliers seeking to do business with FEMA; and connects suppliers with program offices in support of FEMA’s mission. The ILP encourages your business to review the information referenced below.
Register with the System for Award Management (SAM)
Official Federal Government registration is processed within SAM www.sam.gov . Direct all questions regarding the SAM registration process to the Federal Service Desk at1-866-606-8220.
To get started with your SAM registration, you must have the following:
- Company DUNS Number. You can request a DUNS Number for free by visiting Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) at http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform
- Taxpayer identification number (TIN). You need your company’s tax identification number (TIN) and taxpayer name to obtain a TIN. Visit www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=102767,00.html to apply for a Tax Identification Number https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online
Voluntary submission of the Vendor Profile Form
The Vendor Profile Form can serve as supplemental market research for the agency. Information supplied should not be proprietary or sensitive in nature. Please be specific about how your products and/or services can support FEMA’s mission. Submission of the Vendor Profile Form does not imply a guaranteed meeting or contract award.
*Please click on the following link to access the vendor profile form:Indusry Liaison Program Vendor Profile Form < Caution-https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/29748 > and submit the form toFEMA-Industry@fema.dhs.gov < Caution-mailto:FEMA-Industry@fema.dhs.gov >
*NOTE: FEMA does not charge any company a basic registration fee. There are companies that replicate services of Federal Government entities and there are typically fees associated with their services. Most Federal Government services, if not all, are free of charge. Always make it a practice to reach out to the appropriate Federal agency first to inquire about the validity of the service, specifically if a fee is associated with it.
All meeting requests are at the discretion and availability of the FEMA Contracting Officer, Program Office, and FEMA representatives. If the agency identifies the need to meet to further discuss your company and its capabilities you will be contacted.
Types of Meetings Currently Offered:
- Face-to-Face Meetings
- Conference Calls
- Topical Educational Sessions (TES) – These sessions will be periodically offered virtually to provide mission specific information relative to various FEMA programs
- Industry Days – Will be posted onFBO.gov < Caution-http://FBO.gov > as applicable to program requirements
Learn More About:
- Donation and Volunteering – Please visit FEMA’s Volunteer & Donate Responsibly page https://www.fema.gov/volunteer-donate-responsibly .
- Debris Removal – Become a member of the Corps of Engineers Contractor Registry if you are interested in performing disaster response and recovery work; e.g. debris removal. Follow this link to access their website// www.usace.army.mil/Missions.aspx
- FEMA Industry Liaison Program –http://www.fema.gov/about-industry-liaison-program
- FEMA – https://fema.gov
- FEMA Small Business Program –All Small Business inquiries should be directed to FEMA-SB@fema.dhs.gov
- Department of Homeland Security Vendor Outreach Session – www.dhsvoms.moriassociates.com
- Contracting Opportunities –You are encouraged to visit the following websites to identify such opportunities:
- Federal Business Opportunities –Free web-based portal which allows vendors to review Federal Procurement Opportunities www.fbo.gov
- DHS Advance Acquisition Planning System: Monitor the forecast of DHS contract opportunities at DHS Advance Acquisition Planning System http://www.dhs.gov/xopnbiz/opportunities/gc_1300288340710.shtm .
We trust that this information will prove helpful. If we may be of further assistance, please contact us at the email address or phone number listed below.
Industry Liaison Program
Business Relations Branch
Acquisition Program and Policy Division
Office of the Chief Procurement Officer
Email: FEMA-Industry@fema.dhs.gov < Caution-mailto:FEMA-Industry@fema.dhs.gov >
Phone: (202) 646-1895
Posted in: Uncategorized