- Registration is per individual.
- For webinars each person should register separately on the eCenter Direct.
- Do not share the GoToWebinar link in the eCenter confirmation email.
- Groups should invite each additional attendee using the “invite a colleague” link found at the top of the page after the initial registration to affiliate the colleague to the company profile when they register. This function is only available to Owners or more commonly the primary point of contact (POC). Please email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Fairfax classes:
- In the event of inclement weather, please check the GMU website.
- If GMU administrative offices are closed or delayed past the scheduled start time, events will be postponed and you will be notified via email by 7 AM on the day of the class or sooner.
- Early release due to the weather conditions will only affect classes that start at or after the time of the closure.
- Other locations:
- Information will be provided 24 to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class advising which local outlets to monitor for closings or delays.
- Cancellation of events by Virginia PTAC
- Virginia PTAC may cancel class due to insufficient registration or instructor emergency. We will notify all registered attendees in event of cancellation by email. If you paid for a canceled class, please contact the organizer.
- Cancellation by Attendee
- If the event takes place at a physical location, we ask that you cancel your attendance using the eCenter direct login at least two business days prior. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Cancellation of Bid Match Subscription (BMS) Service
- Bid Match service is an annual subscription. No refund requests are honored more than 60 days after activation or renewal of the BMS profile. We encourage all BMS clients to monitor results carefully and if unhappy with the search results, to contact their counselor or email@example.com to refine the keywords or limiting parameters. If you remain unhappy with the BMS profile and still want a refund, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and if paid by credit card we will complete the refund request within 5 business days (less 10% administrative costs).
Fees (when applicable):
- BMS Payment may be made by credit card which is preferred (Visa or MasterCard only) or money order (refunds requests may take weeks for payments made via money order – please avoid this method if possible).
- Credit card payments can only be accepted online.
- Money Orders made payable to “George Mason University” may be mailed to: Virginia PTAC, 4400 University Drive, MSN 1B6, Fairfax VA 22030.
- Please include reference to the company and name of person subscribing/renewing BMS or reference event name and the name of the attendee if applicable.
- In person payments are no longer accepted and you will be directed to our website to make payments online.
In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the organizer listed in the event details. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation requests.