DIBBS Pocket Guide: Double-sided flyer contains a wealth of information including acronyms, definitions, an overview of the registration, solicitation search, and quoting processes, and links to additional resources.
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) is a web-based application that enables the supplier community to search for, view, and submit secure quotes on Request for Quotations (RFQs) for DLA items of supply. Through DIBBS, users can also search for, view, and upload proposals for Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Invitations for Bid (IFB). Additionally, users can view awards and other procurement information. Link directly to DIBBS: https://www.dibbs.bsm.dla.mil/
Resource Link: http://www.aptac-us.org/media/DIBBS-Pocket-Guide-corrected-6.28.2018.pdf
The Department of Defense’s SBIR/STTR Program Office has put together an on-line training program catalogue for small businesses for the year. Upcoming SBIR/STTR webinar topics are listed below, along with dates. Each title is found on the registration site.
All are offered free of charge.
- How to Use the DOD SBIR/STTR Submission Site / Important Proposal Considerations / Using SITIS – May 24, 2018
- Managing Intellectual Property – Important Business Considerations for Commercialization – June 5, 2018
- Understanding the Evaluation Process/What to Do with a Debrief – June 26, 2018
- Working with Prime Contractors – July 17, 2018
- The DOD Acquisition Process / Contracting – August 1, 2018
- Commercialization Assistance Programs and Beyond Phase II Considerations – Sept. 4, 2018
- Manufacturing / Working with MIBP – September 18, 2018
- Testing and Evaluation – October 9, 2018
- Phase III Process – How to Identify Non-SBIR – October 30, 2018
Resource Link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4302495/Registration-Site