Disaster Contracting Resources
- For general information on the emergency contracting process and valuable tips for those who want to pursue disaster contracts, read this article from our national association.
- The National Incident Management System (NIMS) guides all levels of government, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector to work together to prevent, protect against, mitigate, respond to and recover from incidents.
- ICS Resource Center: https://training.fema.gov/emiweb/is/icsresource/
- The National Response Framework (NRF) is a guide to how the nation responds to all types of disasters and emergencies. It is built on scalable, flexible, and adaptable concepts identified in the National Incident Management System to align key roles and responsibilities.
- Disaster Declarations for States and Counties: This page contains an interactive tool to allow you to explore historic federal disaster declarations by state, county, hazard, and year.
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) →